“There is no way we could manage our senior lives without HomePorts.”
Membership is available to those over 55 years old in Kent County and the adjacent area in Queen Anne’s County within the 21620 zip code. Annual membership fees cover one household.
Financial assistance is available to those with limited resources. A six- month trial membership is available to new members at a reduced cost.
Benefits offered by membership:
- educational opportunities that provide current information on healthy aging and other topics of interest to our members
- receipt of a periodic newsletter
- invitations to social events that strengthen connections to the community
- peace of mind knowing assistance is only a phone call away
- access to volunteers provides less dependence on friends and family