December 18, 2023: Advance Directives
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. (11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. presentation; 12:30 – 1:00 p.m. socialization w/ light refreshments served)
Place: 2nd Floor, Chestertown Town Hall
ADVANCED HEALTH CARE DIRECTIVES
December 18, 2023
11:30 – 1:00
- Brief History of Advanced Healthcare Directives.
- What is an Advanced Healthcare Directive?
- Why do I need one?
- Is an Advanced Directive the same as a Living Will?
- With whom should I discuss my Advanced Directive?
- What do I do with the Advanced Directive once I complete it?
- What is “MOLST” and how does it relate to my Advanced Directive?
- Other estate planning considerations.
MyDirectives.com (electronic Advanced Directive form)
Maryland Office of Attorney General (statutory paper form)