Would you like to help ensure that mature adults are able to maintain an independent life style?
A contribution to HomePorts helps assure that a wide range of reliable home services are available to members who want to remain comfortable and safe in their own homes.
HomePorts is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax-exempt, publicly supported organization. All contributions, bequests, transfers and gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. We are funded through donations from foundations, individual contributions, and earned income.
Board members have committed both their time and resources to get this association into operation; HomePorts is actively seeking financial assistance to assure its long term functioning.
Make a Donation
HomePorts welcomes donations large and small. Consider some of the reasons to give:
- Give to support a local organization that seeks to improve the quality of life for older adults who wish to gracefully age in their own homes.
- Give in honor or memory of those who may have chosen to remain in their own homes as they aged, but could not because they didn’t have the necessary support system.
- Give to help HomePorts with necessary start-up expenses until our membership grows enough to cover all the costs of doing business.
- Give to provide special funding to help community members whose incomes are limited and cannot otherwise participate.
- We offer two ways to contribute: By mail or phone. (A receipt will be mailed acknowledging each donation for income tax purposes.)
You do not need to have a PayPal account to make a donation via PayPal. Just select credit card as your payment method.
To make a contribution to HomePorts by mail, download the form below, complete, and return with payment.
HomePorts Donation form is available in 3 different formats, click on 1 to begin download
P.O. Box 114
Chestertown, MD 21620
Contact the Executive Director at (443) 480-0940, or info@HomePorts.org